Thursday, November 12, 2009

Let It Snow.........Sort Of

Oh yes, we woke up fully refreshed from having an early and relaxing evening. It's also the first morning with snow. We got off to a great start, but after driving for about 30 min, we had already passed 2 trucks pulled over on the side of the road with men standing outside of the trucks peeing. I'm not so sure about these Montanian men! The snow was rather short lived and we had a really, really easy drive today. We crossed into Canada and have made it to Calgary for the night. Very excited about having another early night! I've got to say though.....so far there is a whole bunch of nothing and you can see for miles on end (feels like I'm traveling in New Mexico again). There really isn't much to report for this evening, so I'm not going to bore you with a whole lot of nothing. I'll try to have some humorous stories for the next blog, eh (Just a little bit of Canadian that I've already picked up).

1 comment: